SCANPAN ProIQ Wok 32cmSP68303200
The SCANPAN ProIQ Wok that features Stratanium non stick, which also has fast and even heat distribution, and an ergonomic handle comfortable to hold, so that you can stir the ingredients by "flicking" the wok in the air.
All SCANPAN ProIQ cookware is covered by a 10-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Stratanium non-stick surface tolerates metal tools
- Suitable for all cookers including induction
- Robust – designed for the professional kitchen
- Hand-cast in aluminium – stays even
- Ovenproof up to 250°C
- Fat-free frying
- Recycled aluminium – for a cleaner environment
- Made in Denmark
- Size – 32cm
- Base diameter – 14.5cm
- Weight – 1.83kg
Care & Use for SCANPAN
Before first use:
- Remove all labels and wash your product in warm soapy water; dry completely.
- If required, assemble the glass knob according to the directions in the user’s guide.
- After use, let the product cool off, then wash with warm, soapy water. The product must always be completely clean, before it is put away.
- It is not recommended to wash the product in the dishwasher.
Taking care of your non-stick cookware:
- SCANPAN® products are made for specific purposes; pans for frying, pots and saucepans for boiling, etc. By using the products for the right purposes, you will experience the best performance and longevity of the products. If you use the products for other purposes, they may not perform optimally, and the non-stick coating may be impaired.
- Do not use oil from aerosol sprays, as this can impair the product’s non-stick coating.
- Do not store food in your SCANPAN product.
Give your non-stick a good life by always cleaning with detergent. Also avoid quick heating and cooling.
About SCANPAN and Pro IQ
With over 64 years within the industry, SCANPAN always lead the way in innovation and technology, priding themselves on the highest quality, uncompromising cookware. The respect they have for food and our Earth is why they use recycled aluminium. This makes their products the ideal choice for anyone who shares a commitment to lessening our impact on the environment.
SCANPAN have over ten different ranges to offer - all of which have been created using the famous squeeze cast method. Each range has its own sleek, distinctive design, as well as, ergonomically shaped handles to ensure all cooking experiences are the best they can be. Each product is coated in the SCANPAN unique Stratanium coating - the only non-stick coating that can braise, sea and deglaze when cooking. It is extremely robust, easy to clean, 100% PFOA free and dishwasher safe.
The Pro IQ series is made from cast aluminium with brushed steel handles. The pure aluminium and high-tech steel works well together and give the series a particularly exclusive look. Pro IQ is suitable for both private and professional use.
The Pro IQ series is hand cast in recycled aluminium – with a steel plate cast into the bottom. This construction ensures perfect heat distribution, and the optimum base thickness keeps a consistent temperature when food is placed in the pan.
Pro IQ can be used for all aspects of cooking – frying, braising or baking. It is suitable for hobs and also directly under the grill and in the oven up to 250C.
Pro IQ Unique non-stick coating
Products in the Pro IQ range have the famous SCANPAN non-stick coating, which is hard-wearing and very easy to clean.
Our coating consists of multiple layers that during the production process melt together, forming one exceptionally solid surface.
In addition to the user-friendly features given by materials and production technique, pans and pots from the Pro IQ range are formed in a characteristic cool design with softly curved stainless-steel handles and a glass lid with steel rim.