SCANPAN CTX Set 10pcSP65100000
The SCANPAN 10pc CTX Set features Stratanium non stick coating on all of the products included in the set. With the the durable non-stick coating this ensures perfect cooking every time! The brushed steel exterior makes this set look great on any stove!
The set includes:
- 20cm frying pan
- 26cm frying pan
- 26cm sauté pan with lid
- 16cm saucepan with lid
- 18cm saucepan with lid
- 26cm Dutch oven with lid.
The CTX range is constructed with performance and functionality in focus. Each product is built of 5 layers, each one with its own function - among them steel for durability and induction compatibility and an aluminium core due to its excellent heat conductivity.
All SCANPAN products have a lifetime warranty against all manufacturing defects.
- Stratanium non-stick surface tolerates metal tools
- Suitable for all cookers
- Optimum and even heat distribution
- Ovenproof up to 250°C
Lid included other than for the frying pans
- Made in Denmark
- Dishwasher safe
- Frying pan 20cm - 14.8cm (base diameter),(0.84kg - weight)
- Frying pan - 26cm - 18cm (base diameter), (1.19kg - weight)
- Sauté Pan with Lid - 26cm, (19cm base diameter) (1.9kg - weight)
- 16cm saucepan with lid, (12.2cm - base diameter), (1.8L)
- 18cm saucepan with lid, (14.5cm base diameter) (2.5L),
- 26cm Dutch oven with lid, (22.4cm - base diameter), (6.5L)
Care & Use
Before first use:
- Remove all labels and wash your product in warm soapy water; dry completely.
- If required, assemble the glass knob according to the directions in the user’s guide.
- After use, let the product cool off, then wash with warm, soapy water. The product must always be completely clean, before it is put away.
- It is not recommended to wash the product in the dishwasher.
Taking care of your non-stick cookware:
- SCANPAN® products are made for specific purposes; pans for frying, pots and saucepans for boiling, etc. By using the products for the right purposes, you will experience the best performance and longevity of the products. If you use the products for other purposes, they may not perform optimally, and the non-stick coating may be impaired.
Do not overheat the product. As the aluminium is superior in retaining heat, high heat is unnecessary and it could reduce the non-stick performance.
- Do not use oil from aerosol sprays, as this can impair the product’s non-stick coating.
- Do not store food in your SCANPAN product.
Give your non-stick a good life by always cleaning with detergent. Also avoid quick heating and cooling.
About SCANPAN & CTX
With over 64 years within the industry, SCANPAN always lead the way in innovation and technology, priding themselves on the highest quality, uncompromising cookware. The respect they have for food and our Earth is why they use recycled aluminium. This makes their products the ideal choice for anyone who shares a commitment to lessening our impact on the environment.
SCANPAN have over ten different ranges to offer - all of which have been created using the famous squeeze cast method. Each range has its own sleek, distinctive design, as well as, ergonomically shaped handles to ensure all cooking experiences are the best they can be. Each product is coated in the SCANPAN unique Stratanium coating - the only non-stick coating that can braise, sea and deglaze when cooking. It is extremely robust, easy to clean, 100% PFOA free and dishwasher safe
SCANPAN CTX is an exclusive series of pots, pans and saucepans for the more discerning and quality conscious cook. The CTX series is one of the more desirable ranges within Danish cookware due to its special steel and aluminium construction. This gives you uncompromising cookware of premium quality.
The CTX series has SCANPAN’s patented Stratanium non-stick coating. The products in the CTX series are made up of 5 layers, each with their own unique function – such as steel for optimum durability and aluminium for even heat distribution.