SCANPAN TechnIQ Dutch Oven 22cm 4.0LSP54252200
The SCANPAN TechnIQ Dutch Oven, suitable for all boiling tasks. The TechnIQ Dutch oven pot is particularly good for dishes that froth - such as new potatoes, rice and pasta.
Mirror polished, high quality 18/10 stainless steel with capacity markers. Heavy conductive induction compatible base for even heat distribution. Suitable for all stove types including induction
All SCANPAN TechnIQ cookware are covered by lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Chef crafted cookware developed from the ground up
- Commercial grade Stratanium+ nonstick put to the test by professional chefs
- Unsurpassed strength and durability
- Exceptional release and searing
- Remarkably easy to clean
- Ovenproof up to 250°
- induction compatible
- Size – 22cm
- Volume - 4.0L
- Base diameter - 21.8cm
- Weight – 1.58kg
Care & Use for SCANPAN
Before first use:
- Remove all labels and wash your product in warm soapy water; dry completely.
- If required, assemble the glass knob according to the directions in the user’s guide.
- After use, let the product cool off, then wash with warm, soapy water. The product must always be completely clean, before it is put away.
- It is not recommended to wash the product in the dishwasher.
Taking care of your non-stick cookware:
- SCANPAN® products are made for specific purposes; pans for frying, pots and saucepans for boiling, etc. By using the products for the right purposes, you will experience the best performance and longevity of the products. If you use the products for other purposes, they may not perform optimally, and the non-stick coating may be impaired.
- Do not use oil from aerosol sprays, as this can impair the product’s non-stick coating.
- Do not store food in your SCANPAN product.
Give your non-stick a good life by always cleaning with detergent. Also avoid quick heating and cooling.
About SCANPAN and the TechnIQ Range
With over 64 years within the industry, SCANPAN always lead the way in innovation and technology, priding themselves on the highest quality, uncompromising cookware. The respect they have for food and our Earth is why they use recycled aluminium. This makes their products the ideal choice for anyone who shares a commitment to lessening our impact on the environment.
SCANPAN have over ten different ranges to offer - all of which have been created using the famous squeeze cast method. Each range has its own sleek, distinctive design, as well as, ergonomically shaped handles to ensure all cooking experiences are the best they can be. Each product is coated in the SCANPAN unique Stratanium coating - the only non-stick coating that can braise, sea and deglaze when cooking. It is extremely robust, easy to clean, 100% PFOA free and dishwasher safe.
The TechnIQ series is known by the completely new design. This also includes the non stick coating, stratanium+ which is revolutionary in itself.
With a fundamentally new technology, we have succeeded in creating a surface that surpasses all previous ones when it comes to hardness, and therefore strength and durability, while still retaining a perfect food-release and being exceptionally easy to clean.
Professional chefs really put the frying properties to the test. And the reviews of the new Stratanium+ coating are clear: SCANPAN has succeeded in combining unrivalled releasability with frying properties that meet professional chefs’ highest requirements.
The result is TechnIQ – a kitchen equipment series that is optimised in all aspects to give you the best culinary results.
Each pot and pan has been shaped and built down to the last detail to provide optimal functionality. TechnIQ is cookware that performs at a professional level.