SCANPAN Classic Induction Frying Pan 26cmSP53002600
SCANPAN Classic Induction frying pans feature a Stratanium non-stick coating that enables fat-free frying.
The pans handle is attached using a patented locking system that does not use screws or rivets. This ensures that the handle does not become loose over time. The entire Classic series is ovenproof up to 250C.
Suitable for all stovetops
- Non-stick coating – hard-wearing and easy to clean
- Made of recycled aluminium – sustainable production
- Made in Denmark
- Suitable for all stovetops
- oven safe
- Optimum and even heat distribution – joy in the kitchen every day
- Lightweight – easy to handle
- Ovenproof up to 250°C
- Dishwasher safe
- Size – 26cm
- No lid included
Care & Use for SCANPAN
Before first use:
- Remove all labels and wash your product in warm soapy water; dry completely.
- If required, assemble the glass knob according to the directions in the user’s guide.
- After use, let the product cool off, then wash with warm, soapy water. The product must always be completely clean, before it is put away.
- It is not recommended to wash the product in the dishwasher.
Taking care of your non-stick cookware:
- SCANPAN® products are made for specific purposes; pans for frying, pots and saucepans for boiling, etc. By using the products for the right purposes, you will experience the best performance and longevity of the products. If you use the products for other purposes, they may not perform optimally, and the non-stick coating may be impaired.
- Do not use oil from aerosol sprays, as this can impair the product’s non-stick coating.
- Do not store food in your SCANPAN product.
Give your non-stick a good life by always cleaning with detergent. Also avoid quick heating and cooling.
About SCANPAN and Classic Range
With over 64 years within the industry, SCANPAN always lead the way in innovation and technology, priding themselves on the highest quality, uncompromising cookware. The respect they have for food and our Earth is why they use recycled aluminium. This makes their products the ideal choice for anyone who shares a commitment to lessening our impact on the environment.
SCANPAN have over ten different ranges to offer - all of which have been created using the famous squeeze cast method. Each range has its own sleek, distinctive design, as well as, ergonomically shaped handles to ensure all cooking experiences are the best they can be. Each product is coated in the SCANPAN unique Stratanium coating - the only non-stick coating that can braise, sea and deglaze when cooking. It is extremely robust, easy to clean, 100% PFOA free and dishwasher safe.
About the Classic Range
Classic is the original, timeless SCANPAN range. Designed for gas and ceramic stoves and built for everyday use, Classic is your guarantee for success in the kitchen!
Romantic country kitchen or a minimalist gloss? Whatever your personal kitchen style, Classic is a perfect match for the kitchen design trends of today and the future.
The series' squeeze cast base ensures even heat distribution, giving the pots and pans excellent boiling and frying properties. And the unique non-stick coating makes both cooking and cleaning a pleasure.
Products in the Classic range are handmade of recycled aluminium at our factory in Denmark. The Classic series is especially suited for gas and ceramic cooktops - and are ovenproof up to 250°C. The products are manufactured using a special casting technique, assuring an optimum and even heat distribution. Aluminium is not magnetic and is therefore not induction compatible. We cast our cookware in aluminium for several reasons. Partly because aluminium is an excellent heat conductor, partly because it is a light material - an aluminium frying pan weighs considerably less and is therefore easier to handle than a cast iron frying pan. To take care of nature, we only use recycled aluminium
Unique non-stick coating
Aluminium products in the Classic range have the famous SCANPAN non-stick coating, which is hard-wearing and very easy to clean. Our coating consists of multiple layers that during the production process melt together, forming one exceptionally solid surface.
In addition to the user-friendly features given by materials and production technique, pans and pots from the Classic range are formed in a classic design with ergonomic handles and a practical glass lid.
Since 2020 we offer a Lifetime Warranty against defects with our NEW Stratanium non-stick coating.