SCANPAN HaptIQ 10pc SetSP6001100000
HaptIQ combines SCANPAN’s ultra-durable commercial-grade STRATANIUM+ non-stick surface with five-ply stainless-steel construction. Our revolutionary STRATANIUM+ non-stick is microtextured for incredible searing and unparalleled durability. HaptIQ’s striking mirror-polished finish and ergonomic stainless-steel handles lend modern Danish beauty to one of our most professional collections of cookware yet.
The SCANPAN HaptIQ 10-Piece set contains everything a kitchen needs to create incredible meals for the whole family. Set includes:
- 16cm Saucepan with Lid
- 18cm Saucepan with Lid
- 20cm Frying Pan
- 26cm Frying Pan
- 26cm Dutch Oven with Lid
- 26cm Sauté Pan with Lid
- The HaptIQ frying pan is ovenproof up to 250C
- For use all on all stovetops including induction.
- Beautiful mirror-polished stainless-steel exterior
- Frying pan with exclusive Stratanium+ non-stick coating
- Unsurpassed strength and durability
- Remarkably easy to clean
- Fat-free frying
- Made in Denmark
- Lifetime Warranty
- 8” - 20cm Frying Pan: 16.5x1.5x8
- 10.25”- 26cm Frying Pan: 18.5x1.75x10.25
- 28cm Covered Sauté Pan: 18.5x2.5x10.25
- 16cm Covered Saucepan: 14.5x4x6.25
- 18cm Covered Saucepan: 15.5x4.25x7.25
- 26cm Covered Dutch Oven: 16x5x10.25
- Country of origin – Denmark
- Lids included – yes
Care & Use for SCANPAN
Before first use:
- Remove all labels and wash your product in warm soapy water; dry completely.
- If required, assemble the glass knob according to the directions in the user’s guide.
- After use, let the product cool off, then wash with warm, soapy water. The product must always be completely clean, before it is put away.
- It is not recommended to wash the product in the dishwasher.
Taking care of your non-stick cookware:
- SCANPAN® products are made for specific purposes; pans for frying, pots and saucepans for boiling, etc. By using the products for the right purposes, you will experience the best performance and longevity of the products. If you use the products for other purposes, they may not perform optimally, and the non-stick coating may be impaired.
Do not overheat the product. As the aluminium is superior in retaining heat, high heat is unnecessary and it could reduce the non-stick performance.
- Do not use oil from aerosol sprays, as this can impair the product’s non-stick coating.
- Do not store food in your SCANPAN product.
About SCANPAN and HaptIQ
With over 64 years within the industry, SCANPAN always lead the way in innovation and technology, priding themselves on the highest quality, uncompromising cookware. The respect they have for food and our Earth is why they use recycled aluminium. This makes their products the ideal choice for anyone who shares a commitment to lessening our impact on the environment.
SCANPAN have over ten different ranges to offer - all of which have been created using the famous squeeze cast method. Each range has its own sleek, distinctive design, as well as, ergonomically shaped handles to ensure all cooking experiences are the best they can be. Each product is coated in the SCANPAN unique Stratanium coating - the only non-stick coating that can braise, sea and deglaze when cooking. It is extremely robust, easy to clean, 100% PFOA free and dishwasher safe.
HaptIQ – for those with bigger ambitions for their kitchen
The new haptIQ series from SCANPAN is thoroughbred cookware for the discerning and demanding. It is for those seeking the sublime in their kitchen, and who love design details that are coupled with an elegant and exclusive look.
The sleek, polished surfaces give the series a unique look, bringing energy and class to your kitchen. The series is also decorative and easy on the eye, when pots and pans are on display in the kitchen between use.
HaptIQ has all you need for your kitchen – frying pans, pots, pans, wok. And the entire range can be used on all heat sources, including induction.
The frying structure is a composite five-layer construction, all of which contribute to the cooking equipment's strength and characteristics. A steel layer increases durability and makes the cooking equipment suitable for induction, while an aluminium core contributes to optimal heat distribution.
HaptIQ and Stratanium+
HaptIQ was created with the revolutionary Stratanium+ non-stick coating, developed by SCANPAN.
Stratanium+ is – in addition to its unrivalled hardness and durability – known for its alternative 'crispness' and 'crackling' sound, when you fry and brown your food. A sound caused by the micro cavities that form during use.
Stratanium+ was developed by SCANPAN in collaboration with international gourmet chefs, including René Stenholt (DK), Thomas Sjögren (S), Tommy Friis (DK) and Ronny Emborg (NY). It is the chefs' uncompromising approach to frying and preparation that has been the common thread for the development team behind of the new surface, which leaves the more traditional non-stick coatings behind.
The chefs cannot hide their enthusiasm for the crispy crust and special browning that forms when you fry on Stratanium+. It brings out flavours and nuances that can be hard to achieve on a traditional non-stick pan.
Danish design and made in Denmark
With its sleek, polished surfaces, the haptIQ series is an exclusive and elegant companion to the stylish kitchen, and a brilliant example of Danish design. And it's not just easy on the eye. There are tangible benefits too, such as when you place the floating glass lid with its steel edge nice and firmly on top of the pot or pan. It's the sound and sense of precision and perfection.
HaptIQ is made at SCANPAN's factory in Denmark. Here, traditional craftsmanship is combined with the latest production technology.
Our factory in Ryomgaard is also where we quality test and assure the haptIQ series, so that each and every pot and pan that is dispatched, has been through a physical, automatic and manual inspection. Just like the chef who never takes shortcuts, we are meticulous with every single one of our pots and pans.