SCANPAN HaptIQ 2pc Frying Pan SetSP6001000200
The HaptIQ 2pc frying pan set, with the exclusive Stratanium+ non-stick coating. The curved sides makes it easier to use with kitchen utensils and the comfortable handle does not get hot. Ovenproof up to 260C with optimum heat distribution and it enables the use of metal utensils. For all heat sources incl. induction
- 20cm Frying Pan
- 26cm Frying Pan
This frying pan set is built with 5 steel layers making it ovenproof up to 250°C, durable, and contributes to the optimal heat distribution.
- The HaptIQ frying pans are ovenproof up to 250C
- Frying pans both with exclusive Stratanium+ non-stick coating
- Unsurpassed strength and durability
- Remarkably easy to clean
- Fat-free frying
- Made in Denmark
- Size – 20 and 26cm
- Base diameter – 14.8 and 18cm
- Weight - 0.87kg and 1.5kg
- Country of origin – Denmark
- Lids included – no
- Give your non-stick a good life
- Always clean with detergent
- Avoid quick heating and cooling
Care & Use
Before first use:
- Remove all labels and wash your product in warm soapy water; dry completely.
- If required, assemble the glass knob according to the directions in the user’s guide.
- After use, let the product cool off, then wash with warm, soapy water. The product must always be completely clean before it is put away.
- It is not recommended to wash the product in the dishwasher.
Taking care of your non-stick cookware:
- SCANPAN® products are made for specific purposes; pans for frying, pots and saucepans for boiling, etc. By using the products for the right purposes, you will experience the best performance and longevity of the products. If you use the products for other purposes, they may not perform optimally, and the non-stick coating may be impaired.
Do not overheat the product. As aluminium is superior in retaining heat, high heat is unnecessary and it could reduce the non-stick performance.
- Do not use oil from aerosol sprays, as this can impair the product’s non-stick coating.
- Do not store food in your SCANPAN product.
About SCANPAN and HaptIQ
With over 64 years within the industry, SCANPAN always leads the way in innovation and technology, priding themselves on the highest quality, uncompromising cookware. The respect they have for food and our Earth is why they use recycled aluminium. This makes their products the ideal choice for anyone who shares a commitment to lessening our impact on the environment.
SCANPAN have over ten different ranges to offer - all of which have been created using the famous squeeze cast method. Each range has its own sleek, distinctive design, as well as, ergonomically shaped handles to ensure all cooking experiences are the best they can be. Each product is coated in the SCANPAN unique Stratanium coating - the only non-stick coating that can braise, sea and deglaze when cooking. It is extremely robust, easy to clean, 100% PFOA-free and dishwasher safe.
HaptIQ – for those with bigger ambitions for their kitchen
The new haptIQ series from SCANPAN is thoroughbred cookware for the discerning and demanding. It is for those seeking the sublime in their kitchen, and who love design details that are coupled with an elegant and exclusive look.
The sleek, polished surfaces give the series a unique look, bringing energy and class to your kitchen. The series is also decorative and easy on the eye, when pots and pans are on display in the kitchen between use.
haptIQ has all you need for your kitchen – frying pans, pots, pans, wok. And the entire range can be used on all heat sources, including induction.
The frying structure is a composite five-layer construction, all of which contribute to the cooking equipment's strength and characteristics. A steel layer increases durability and makes the cooking equipment suitable for induction, while an aluminium core contributes to optimal heat distribution.